Oberdorfer Chemsteel S923 NM
• Gear/bearing design allows for “trimming” for optimizing the pump’s maximum flow to reach minimum turndown or to match flow to a specific OEM’s requirement.
• Special materials combinations are available for specific liquids.
• Reinforced polyphenylenesulfide housing construction.
• Gears available in metallic 316 stainless steel and Alloy C. Also in Polytetrafluoroethylene, polyphenylenesulfide and polyetheretherketone.
• Shafts are 316 stainless steel or Alloy C.
• Bearings available in carbon or polytetrafluoroethylene.
• Full range of seal options including lip seal, packing and mechanical designs.