Oberdorfer Chemsteel SM200 NM
• Gear/bearing design allows for “trimming” for optimizing the pump’s maximum flow to reach minimum turndown or to match flow to a specific OEM’s requirement.
• Special materials combinations are available for specific liquids.
• Reinforced polyphenylenesulfide housing construction.
• Gears available in Metallic Alloy C. Also in Polytetrafluoroethylene, polyphenylenesulfide and polyetheretherketone.
• Shafts are Alloy C and 316 Stainless Steel.
• Bearings available in Carbon and Polytetrafluoroethylene.
• Neodymium Iron Magnet
Polyphenylenesulfide containment can (Optional Alloy C containment can)