Oberdorfer Chemsteel SM900 NM
• Gear/bearing design allows for “trimming” for optimizing the pump’s maximum flow to reach minimum turndown or to match flow to a specific OEM’s requirement.
• Special materials combinations are available for specific liquids.
• Reinforced polyphenylenesulfide housing construction.
• Gears available in Metallic Alloy C. Also in polytetrafluoroethylene, polyphenylenesulfide and polyetheretherketone.
• Shafts are Alloy C. and 316 Stainless Steel.
• Bearings available in Carbon and polytetrafluoroethylene.
• Neodymium Iron Magnet
Polyphenylenesulfide containment can (Optional Alloy C containment can).